Sunday, March 24, 2013

G+ Use caution when you +1's someone post

G+  Use caution when you +1's someone post 

First what to thank everyone for giving me a Plus one on my Posts

I some people that give me a +1 for my blog or comments then give me one again Hey I've done it too but use caution the one that have done this I know that there not doing it on purpose because I have got to know them pretty good there seeing my post the next day and are trying to show there appreciation but for the ones that don't know when you 

+1 a post or comment that you have +1 before the second time you that the +1 back so a quick note to all if you want to take it back that how you do it. what I do is watch the number to make sure it goes up and if it does not go up but takes -1 away I click it again to put it back and try to remember next time I see it,
So just remember when you plus one someone post or comment to watch the number and make sure you +1-ing  it and not -1-ing it. try in with this post give me a +1 then click it again and watch the number  go back down 
p.s. remember to clickit again and give it back to me.         lol

by Matt Lambert 

No comments:

Post a Comment