Friday, March 15, 2013

Building Author Rank Make A Name For Your Self

Authorship & Author Rank Full Speed Ahead Well First off I'm no author don’t spell very well (I love spell check) and proper English well you will see LOL While Google authorship has been around for a while now the effect are starting to be seen full force on Google search with the author picture showing up next the search results on Google this is great for author big and small it makes the story stand out on a page full of text. Author ranking now it’s a hot topic in a lot of circles and communities on Google Plus Well this blogger think yes it is in place so to speak and when Google tell everyone next month that author ranking is in place and working we should then also find out that past story will also be a part of your rank that is say all stories that have been published with your rel=author tag will be included in that ranking and this is why, it is my belief that author ranking has already started. While Google may have not yet assigned ranking to any one yet when they do announce it, everyone cannot have the same rank because the search engine would not be able to know what to show the user. This is why Google is pushing for everyone to put authorship markup on their web site and tie it to their Google PLUS account, they are building there author rank data base if you will. Rank will be based on many factors some of which I believe would be: How many comments on your post, shares, +1’s, keyword, content, “And this is where I’m really screwed” proper sentences, spelling. And many more factors. As someone point out to me not long ago and I quote “it looks like a computer spit out random words” Have had that problem for ever I think much faster than I can type so putting my thoughts on paper is not easy for me my Google rank will be a minus something but that’s ok. Bottom line is Author Ranking is LIVE, ACTIVE, WORKING, TODAY at least will count towards your rank. So if you see this please comment and give me a +1 if not for no other reason pity LOL hey Dr.Seuss’s never had proper sentences he could not spell and he has sold more book probably than any author out there.

11 comments:

  1. "Google is pushing for everyone to put authorship markup on their web site and tie it to their Google PLUS account, they are building there author rank data base if you will. Rank will be based on many factors some of which I believe would be: How many comments on your post, shares, +1’s, keyword, content"

    Could you give me the more explanation about these ? just take some easy sentences .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your site does not seem to have any rel="author" or rel="publisher" tags do you blog about you site do you have google + page ?

      Delete
  2. Here my newest blog if that helps
    http://spotfreeseo.blogspot.com/2013/03/author-ranking-what-authors-dont-want.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good this post you have published here . I appreciate your good post keep continue sharing . Clipping Path Service | Remove White Background

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post is always informative and resourceful. Hope get more resources from your blog next.
    Clipping Path
    Image Masking
    Photo Retouching

    ReplyDelete
  5. clipping path service | photo retouching service |
    neck joint service |
    good information.Gorgeous this web page will be famous amid all blogging users, due to it’s fastidious content and article.

    It is a very nice post. thanks for sharing!




    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. Articles that have meaningful and insightful comments are more enjoyable, at least to me. It’s interesting to read what other people thought and how it relates to them or their clients, as their perspective could possibly help you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked the blog post you wrote about G+ and how it will affect Author Rank. I'm still trying to figure out how to mine my own site for SEO, so I really liked this article. I also liked that you talked about the importance of social media, which is something I have always struggled with. Image Masking Provider

    ReplyDelete